Fall is hands down my favorite season. There are so many things to love about fall: the weather, the clothes, the beauty of the leaves changing colors… (oh and pumpkin spice everything lolz).
October is usually the month where it actually starts to look and feel like fall. So it’s a happy month for me. But there are a few MVPs from this past month worth mentioning:
1. Apple cider, hard cider, and apple cider donuts from Carter Mountain Orchard.
2. Getting to do a “liver transplant” in anatomy lab with cadavers. Did some suturing and everything!
3. Halloween. My second favorite holiday only to Christmas.
4. My ever-faithful Neutrogena Rapid Clear acne spot treatment. Saved my entire face when I was having stress breakouts from studying renal.
5. Football. Especially under beautiful blue skies.
6. These adorable rain booties!
And those were the faves! So sad to see October end but at least I have another month of fall left.